Chrome Cats is a dynamically charged young brother/sister duo which has many thousands of hip hop / pop fans and followers worldwide.
Siblings Korland (KJ) and Jamila Sims were born and raised in Vallejo, CA, and started their music careers in 2006 at the ages of 12 and 9, respectively.
In October 2010, after relocating to Fort Wayne, IN, in 2009, Chrome Cats signed with Malaysia-based indie label Lakefront Records, which saw the great potential in this up and coming duo which featured lyrics of substance laid down over serious sounding beats, as reflected in their 2011 debut EP “Rise”, and other subsequent tracks.
Chrome Cats bring its own refreshing, unique, and clean sound to the indie music scene. Some of the duo’s highlights include:
- Visual Single "We'll Be Fine" premiered on Vevo August 11th. The first release from their Independent " Beamin' " EP due October.
- Single "Glow" premiered on Vevo and MTV2 (November 2014)
- Radio single “Best Life” on Billboard Top-40 Indicator chart for 6 weeks (November 27, 2013 - January 8, 2014)
- Released ”Flight to Paradise” album (February 22, 2013)
- Radio single “DNA of a Winner” on Billboard Top-40 Indicator Exclusive chart for 3 weeks (August 16 - 30)
- Featured in Music Connection Magazine's “Year End Top 25 Signing Stories” (December) in addition to preceding February's issue (part of 2011 Grammy Gift Bag).
- Released “Rise” EP (January), which was also featured on Delta and Continental in-flight audio.
Find out more about Chrome Cats via Google (or Bing/Yaho) web search or by visiting our wikipedia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrome_Cats ).